The Perfect Room Diffusion Gift for Sleep
FLORA + FIONA Home – Lullaby Room Diffuser oil blend and the Mael room diffuser.
Lullaby Diffuser oil blend
(10ml)/.34fl.oz glass bottles with dropper
You are snug and cosy, rain tapping on the window, and you feel yourself drifting off to sleep. I have tried to capture this feeling in a new aroma.
Welcome to LULLABY
The oils of grounding frankincense, cypress & ginger with sweet orange and lavender. A resin, a root, a fruit & a flower all known for their soothing and sedative qualities.
I blended and infused gentle calming plant oils for you to use with a room diffuser.
Pure botanical oils, 100% natural. Handmade by me in small batches. All oils are sourced in Ireland.
100% Essential oils
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) and Sweet orange (citrus sinensis)
All 100% Pure essential oils- for use in a room diffuser
Pure botanical oils, 100% natural. Handmade in Ireland with care. All oils are sourced in Ireland.
HOW TO USE
Just 6-8 drops of the oil into the water in your room diffuser. Turn on for 60 minutes and enjoy.
The MAËL Diffuser – Soft Lavender
Collaboration with Benoit Nicol of The Nature of Things – Room Diffuser and Essential Oils
I am very happy to be selling a room diffuser and some of my favourite essential oils from Benoit Nicol of The Nature of Things.
I really like the MAËL room diffuser and find it excellent to diffuse the oils. It is also a cool design and blends well in every space.
Simply fill the water container to the maximum water mark level and add 6-8 drops of your essential oils and the diffuser will spread a fine-scented mist throughout your room.
It will perfectly complement my room diffuser oils – Lullaby, The Protector, Take a Moment and Walk in the Woods –
How to Use
- Place the diffuser on a flat surface at the desired location
- Remove the lid/top to fill with water to the maximum mark.
- Add 6-8 drops of essential oils/ diffuser blend
- Close the lid
- Turn on the diffuser
- The diffuser switches off automatically when the water container is empty
- MAËL diffusers can be set to operate for 1, 3, 6 hours or continuously
- Please refer to the manual for further instructions
- Always switch the diffuser off and disconnect the plug before cleaning
- Never immerse the device in water but use a damp cloth if you want to clean the outside
- The ultrasound membrane should be cleaned regularly with a cotton swab, using a descaler such as lemon juice or other if it is clogged.